Mostar – Travel guide at Wikivoyage
Traveling by bus from Ploce to Mostar. The shortest travel distance between Ploce (HR) and Mostar (BA) is 68 km. The fastest bus which departs at 23:20 has a travel time of 01:30h.... Sarajevo to Mostar by Talgo train... The best way to travel the scenic 129km (80 miles) between Sarajevo & Mostar is by train, using one of the two impressive air-conditioned Bosnian Talgo trains with morning & late afternoon departures.
A Dubrovnik to Mostar Day Trip Croatia Travel Blog
There is also a train station in Split (about four hours bus ride from Dubrovnik or bit longer if you get there by ferry) from where you can take trains towards Zagreb and further to North Europe. Read more about getting to Dubrovnik... By Bus: Bus transportation is one of the most common means to travel to Mostar. There are two bus stations in Mostar with the main one being next to the train station on the Bosnaik part of the city. The other station stands on the Croatian side of the town. Bus timetables can be seen online. There are buses that frequently run from Mostar to most of the cities in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Ploče to Mostar 4 ways to travel via car line 720 train
Bus Ploce Mostar Getting from Ploce (HR) to Mostar (east) (BA) in Bosnia and Herzegovina by bus is easy and fairly cheap compared to other travel options. The number of daily departures might vary depending on the travel date. how to know if someone is using meth I am in Split now and wanting to travel to Mostar and have heard that the train from ploce to Mostar is stunning but is it worth the effort of catching a bus to ploce and then waiting for the 5.00pm train to Mostar. if the train trip is a lot better I will wait but if the scenery on the bus is still
How to get from Ploče to Sarajevo by bus train or car
By bus . There are two bus stations in Mostar: the main station next to the train station on the Bosniak (Muslim) part of the city and the bus station on the Croat side of town. how to get from danang to nha trang Hi I'm travelling from Dubrovnik to Sarajevo soon and I was hoping to travel by train. I keep reading that the trains from Ploce-Sarajevo and capljina-Sarajevo haven't been running for a while but when I looked on the zfbh website it said they should be going now and I have found a timetable for them.
How long can it take?
Mostar to Korcula Croatia Forum - TripAdvisor
- Help. How do I get from Mostar to Hvar in a day r/travel
- From Mostar to Dubrovnik by Train railcc
- Mostar to Ploče 3 ways to travel via line 723 train car
- Sarajevo to Mostar by Bosnian Talgo train seat61.com
How To Get To Mostar From Ploce Bus Or Train
Your Route Starts at Mostar, Federacija Bosna i Hercegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina. It Ends at Ploce. The travel distance from Mostar to Ploce is an important factor while planning the journey.
- There are 4 ways to get from Ploče to Mostar by car, train or bus. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner.
- There is also a train station in Split (about four hours bus ride from Dubrovnik or bit longer if you get there by ferry) from where you can take trains towards Zagreb and further to North Europe. Read more about getting to Dubrovnik
- Travel by Car: Medjugorje is situated about 28 km from Mostar following the shortest route which equals a travel time of about 30 minutes. There is a slightly longer alternative road, which enters the city on the E73, follow it roads is a bit easier if you are heading for the old town in Mostar.
- Re: Bus to Mostar Jan. 8, 2019, 2:01 a.m. Depends on which route, some go by the shortest one, other follow the Neretva river to Ploce and then along the coast