Yangon & Around Lonely Planet
16/09/2013†∑ When youíre in Yangon, try to get around on foot as much as you can. As long as you donít need to go far, walking is the best way to enjoy the city and its friendly people. The streets are... The downtown area of Yangon has some beautiful colonial structures around Mahabandoola Gardens, as well as a mix of temples. Exploring this area on foot was a fun and interesting way to explore Yangon.
Tips for Travelling in Burma How To Get Around
16/09/2013†∑ When youíre in Yangon, try to get around on foot as much as you can. As long as you donít need to go far, walking is the best way to enjoy the city and its friendly people. The streets are... Bago is only 80 kilometer and about 1 hour drive from Yangon. Bago is one of the richest archaeological sites in Myanmar. Pyay lies 161 kilometers north of Yangon.
How to reach Yangon Flights Train Bus Car for Yangon
Walking around the lake was the only time we really felt the heat during our stay in Yangon. After taking our time strolling the 5-mile lake boardwalks (about 2 hours Ė from 11am to 1pm) we were melting . how to get usb c on an old pc Hello, Yangon is simply saturated with taxis. For short trips, Sule to Shwedagon for example, the magic number seems to be 3000 KYAT or $2.25 USD.
BURMA A week in and around Yangon Travelfish
If youíre as broke as me, you certainly donít want to get aroung Yangon by taxis! Even though Lonely Planet says that they are the cheapest taxis in all Asia, it Ö best website for finding how to get around europe Yangon Circular Railway. Yangon Circular Railway is the local commuter rail network that serves the Yangon metropolitan area. Operated by Myanmar Railways, the 45.9-kilometre (28.5 mi) 39-station loop system connects satellite towns and suburban areas to the city.
How long can it take?
Backpacking Yangon Travel Guide- Everything You Need To Know
- THE 15 BEST Things to Do in Yangon (Rangoon) 2019 (with
- 41 Photos That May Tempt You to Visit Yangon Myanmar
- The Circle Line Train Yangon Myanmar Time Travel Turtle
- Yangon & Around Lonely Planet
How To Get Around In Yangon
Traveling by car is a good idea to see the real scene and touch the people of Myanmar.The best idea to visit Yangon, Bagan, Mandalay, Inlay lake 4 hot Destinations Ö
- 6/07/2013†∑ We changed USD to Kyat in Yangon airport as Kyat was not available in Malaysia. The exchange rate we got was approximately USD1 to 860 Kyat in Yangon International Airport, while we got USD1 to 910 Kyat at Bagan.
- How to get there: The train departs from Yangon Central Railroad station, which is located just north of the Sule Pagoda, in-between Sule Pagoda road and Pansodan street. I walked from the Sule Pagoda, and it took about 10 minutes.
- 26/12/2018†∑ On top of Yangon, amazing way to see the city and how its made up. Bit pricey to get into, but well worth it Bit pricey to get into, but well worth it Date of experience: December 2018
- Taxis are everywhere in Yangon, and they are often the easiest way to get around the city. While not metered, bargaining is not difficult. Taxis charge a K1500 pick-up fee, and additional miles usually raise the price by about K500.