anti pollution fault peugeot 307 hdi YouTube
The anti-pollution fault light on a Peugeot 406 is an indicationthat something is wrong with the smog prevention part of theengine. This could be as simple as the replacement … of the airfilter or as costly as replacing the oxygen sensor on the vehicle.Either way, it …... Very common failing ECU fitted to the Peugeot 207 with the 1.4 & 1.6 litre engines built between 2007 and 2015, common symptoms include; anti pollution fault message displayed, overheat warning light on, temperature guage not working, engine running faults, cutting out at idle speed or misfire faults with stored fault codes for the thermostat
Help my car has a 'Anti Pollution Fault'!! General
Experience: Hi, I am a Car/ vehicle technician of 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business. Unfortunately this is not a diesel engine...its a 2006 207 with a 1.4 engine...we have changed both lambda sensors and still no joy... Peugeot 207 Common Problems and Solutions. Electrics problems. Problem: The 207 is known for having a lot of electrical problems. Pay particular attention to the ABS and power steering warning lights, which commonly come on the dashboard on these cars. If you are finding the power steering a bit heavy or the ABS not working, and even an issue with the speedo, you have a problem with the ECU
Peugeot 207 depollution fault Motor Vehicle Maintenance
In Peugeot 206 Why antipollution fault appears in Peugeot 207? The anti-pollution fault appears in peugeot 207 because it impliesthat the car has to be cleaned by reving it. cs go how to kick myself 1/02/2014 · If it moved, that'll do! I have a 2008 Peugeot 207 and yesterday started getting an 'anti pollution fault' message on the dashboard. Took it to the dealership today and they've said that I need; Oxygen sensor Thermostat housing Mass air sensor At total cost of £598.66 I admit, I was a little naive, bought the car 18 months ago and was told it only need servicing every 2 years. I have done a
Peugeot 207 1.4 VVT 95 BHP Anti pollution faulty temp
207 Problems; Peugeot 207 Problems List of owners' problems with the Peugeot 207. Tweet . Can't see a problem like yours? Can't see a problem similar to what you are experiencing? post a new problem. The Latest 207 Problems. 5 replies. Dipped headlights Tuesday 11th of December 2018. 1 reply. High fuel useage Monday 30th of July 2018. 4 replies. Tapping noise while idling and running rough witcher 3 how to get grandmaster manticore Peugeot 207 Antipollution fault (Petrol) Hi, I have had the Antipollution System Faulty warning coming on along with the engine light for three months, this is on for a …
How long can it take?
207 1.4 Petrol Antipollution Fault French Car Forum
- Independent Peugeot Specialists Peugeot Servicing And
- Anti Pollution Warning and Limp Mode Advice
- Have a peugeot 207 Error appears Anti Pollution fault
- Anti-pollution Problem Questions about the Citron C8
How To Fix Anti Pollution Fault Peugeot 207
I have a 2008 Peugeot 207, 1.6 Turbo and lately the depollution system is faulty - the check engine sign lit. The car still has the power of a 1.6 engine but the turbo is not working. The car still has the power of a 1.6 engine but the turbo is not working.
- 23/03/2012 · Any ideas on what the anti pollution fault means and is this going to be pricey? Only had the car 7 months, full warrantly ended but has extended warranty. Only had the car 7 months, full warrantly ended but has extended warranty.
- Hi - just read the post in another thread about a problem with the anti-pollution system and wanted to check if anyone else had had problems in the C8 diesel.
- brillant explaination and repair, have just carried out this same approach to a 207 diesel(Two pins broken - dsf headlamp in/op, brake light on at all times, abs fault, power steering fault, charging fault, anti pollution. so a very big thank you and thanks for using and showing your skills
- I have a Peugeot 207 2009 1.6 Diesel that's done about 128,000 miles. It just passed its MoT today with normal results for emissions. After about 20 miles (30-70 mph) it lost power and the message "anti pollution fault" flashed on the display. I was forced to stop, waited a bit, then restarted. The ECU warning light is on but performance seems normal. I drove another 10 miles without issue