Kalgoorlie to Karijini via Lake Ballard 4WD Trip
We spent a memorable, fun day travelling from Kalgoorlie to Lake Ballard, including stops at Broad Arrow, Menzie... s, Siberia and Ora Banda, before an end of the day stop at the Super Pit. Our tour guide Baz Hooper supplied morning coffee, lunch and a cool mid-afternoon refreshment at Ora Banda as well as friendly informative commentary along the way. Thanks for a great experience, Baz... The Lake Ballard ‘Inside Australia’ Tour Goldrush Tours is proud to offer a unique opportunity to view Antony Gormley’s “Inside Australia” sculptures. We leave Kalgoorlie-Boulder driving through the beautiful examples of Salmon Gums, Gimlets and Black Read More…
Kalgoorlie Boulder WA to Lake Ballard Route
Lake Ballard . An icon of weird Australia are the 51 forlorn statues standing on the dazzlingly salt encrusted surface of Lake Ballard. The lake stretches for almost 100km but the nook that everyone visits is 51km from Menzies.... Lake Ballard is located 180km from Kalgoorlie, via Menzies. The massive salt lake is dotted with sculptures based on the traditional owners of the area.
Goldfields Key Lake Ballard
Your Route Starts at Kalgoorlie - Boulder WA, Australia. It Ends at Lake Ballard, Western Australia 6436, Australia. The travel distance from Kalgoorlie - Boulder WA to Lake Ballard is an important factor while planning the journey. how to fix water damaged swollen wood furniture 23/08/2011 · best hair salon for men and women near truc bach lake , west lake "hỒ tÂy" vietnam 6:27 Rocco Mediate and Jimmy Ballard on the Secrets of Ben Hogan and a Connected Golf Swing
Goldfields Key Lake Ballard
Discover Kalgoorlie, a frontier town with a colourful history, and the world’s largest outdoor art gallery at Lake Ballard, WA, on the final leg of our Golden Outback road trip. how to get from danang to nha trang Your Route Starts at Kalgoorlie - Boulder WA, Australia. It Ends at Lake Ballard, Western Australia 6436, Australia. The travel distance from Kalgoorlie - Boulder WA to Lake Ballard is an important factor while planning the journey.
How long can it take?
Lake Ballard (Menzies) 2018 All You Need to Know Before
- Lake Ballard ‘Inside Australia’ sculptures > Goldfields
- Sunsets Stars & Statues at Lake Ballard
- Pat and Paul go travelling Lake Ballard Gwalia and on to
- Kalgoorlie to Lake Ballard Kalgoorlie-Boulder Forum
How To Get Lake Ballard From Kalgoorlie
The Lake Ballard camping site features self-composting toilets. Alternatively, if you prefer not to camp at Lake Ballard, the Shire of Menzies has a caravan park in the town. For further enquiries, please contact the Menzies Visitor Centre on 08 9024 2702.
- Lake Ballard is a 2-hour drive north of Kalgoorlie-Boulder. To get there, Qantas operates 19 weekly direct flights from Perth to Kalgoorlie-Boulder while Virgin offers 14 weekly flights from Perth. Alternatively, TransWA operates nine weekly Prospector train services from Perth.
- Venturing north to the vast salt pan of Lake Ballard, you'll find yourself in the largest outdoor art gallery on Earth - the Inside Australia exhibit by world-renowned artist Antony Gormley. Continue further to Leonora and the ghost town of Gwalia, and you'll stumble …
- The drive from Kalgoorlie to Lake Ballard takes about 1 hour and 45 minutes. It's actually a really nice drive and there are places to stop along the way, like the Broad Arrow Tavern for lunch! Lake Ballard is really cool, worth the visit if you're in the Goldfields.
- Discover Kalgoorlie, a frontier town with a colourful history, and the world’s largest outdoor art gallery at Lake Ballard, WA, on the final leg of our Golden Outback road trip.